Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Do you need help loving your body? I can help.

"A woman's relationship with her body is the most important relationship she will ever have. More important than husband, lover, children, friends, colleagues. This isn't selfishness--it's just a fact. The body is, quite literally, our vehicle for being--for giving, for loving, for moving, for feeling--and if it doesn't work, it's fairly certain that nothing else in our lives will work either."

Ladies, do you need help loving your body? Do you wonder what that even means or how to go about having a loving relationship with your body? I can help! This is what I help my clients to do--to learn to love their bodies and all of who they are. Let's set up a time to talk more about what you desire for your body and your life and to see if Transforming You Health Coaching is the best fit for you. Learn more about Transforming You, my holistic health coaching business at www.karierdman.com. You can email me at karilynangel@gmail.com or call at 651-354-0019 to also learn more.

No comments: